11/26/10

SS '11 PRESS CHOICE L. VUITTON

Today I went to Louis Vuitton Press Choice Presentation. It was in a building in a street near San Babila, I went by foot from Louis Vuitton Shop Monte Napoleone. Before we said our names (we were in two, me and my colleague) and then we visited the four rooms. In the first room, dedicated of woman, there were dresses, bags, jewellery and shoes of the show. The setting was the jungle, with tiger and zebra-striped carpet. The objects that more stun me had been the shoes, like small legs of animal. In the second room there were Sofia Coppola bags, Mahina collection and more. In the third room there were sunglasses, that I tried and that I want because they suit me very well. Finally in the fourth room there were accessories and clothing for man, boring man. It has been like be in a travel around the world. A naturalistic music during this travel was with me.





No comments:

Post a Comment